Acne Removal Treatment Clinics In Chennai
Best Skin Specialists For Acne Treatment
Maintaining your skin properly in the humid climate of Chennai is a challenge that one has to fight every day. Perhaps those who have entered or just passed their teens, might be able to understand what are pimples exactly and how this may affect one’s self-image.
Pimples are a common feature of the human skin during teenage and even adults suffer from it. It is one such skin condition, which is observed without any of your initiation, but on the whole, impacts one’s self-confidence and appearance. For those in the city of Chennai suffering from pimples and their consequences, your worries are no more a prolonged concern.
You can now consult a specialist clinic which offers a highly effective cure for this condition. These pimples show no distinction in your body and they can be seen anywhere right from face to chest, upper arms, shoulder and other areas. The mere thought of noticing that single pimple on your face is a nightmare but at the same time it doesn’t mean you have no options left. The reasons why pimples or acne form are many, but true to its word, Oliva treats acne cases with amazing perfection understanding the cause and concern.
Oliva brings the most advanced state of the art procedures to help treat the pimples effectively. Based on the type of pimple you have, a customized treatment plan is devised by our expert dermatologist. As treating a pimple early on will prevent scarring and worsening of acne. Some of the specialized treatments at Oliva include –
- Chemical peel – Acne control peel at Oliva uses salicylic acid that is most effective in treating pimples. In this procedure, controlled exfoliation of the skin is administered by an expert. This plant extract based chemical is used in varying strengths to remove the upper dead skin, and bring out rejuvenated skin from beneath, that is free from acne.
- Comedone extraction – Comedones are the mild acne that form due to clogging of hair follicles, and they occur as closed comedo (whiteheads) and open comedo (blackheads). Specialized instrument is used by a dermatologist to extract them precisely, and prevent them from turning into severe forms of acne or scars.
- Medication – Certain drugs are prescribed by the dermatologist depending upon your skin condition. Intralesional injections are also given for nodular and cystic acne, to even them out and subside the pus filled lesions.
- Holistic treatment is given for both; the root cause and the aesthetic aspects
- A customized treatment plan is formulated for every client
- Advanced procedures are used which are suitable for all Indian skin types
- No side effects and downtime
- Painless, safe and long term treatments.
Acne Treatment Procedure Explained By Dermatologist
Oliva offers some of the most advanced treatments for pimple/ acne. Check out the details on procedure and gain deeper insights into how our treatment proceeds under an expert dermatologist.
*Images are from real clients, and results can be subjective
Before & After Results Of Acne Treatment
Check out real images of our clients before and after the sessions of pimple removal treatment at Oliva.
Treatment results may vary from person to person
Experienced in-house team of
consultation with the doctor
Advanced US-FDA approved
Well trained and certified
Served 3,00,000 happy customers
Stringent guidelines and set
protocols for better service efficacy
Frequently Asked Questions on Pimples Treatment
The cost of pimple removal treatment in Chennai varies from person to person based on different factors like the cause of pimples, body area where it appears, and the number of treatments etc. To know the approximate cost of the treatment, you can call us on our toll-free number 1800-103-3893.You may get the cost post consultation with the pimple doctor.
By Dr. T N Rekha Singh
January 25, 2020
Do you find yourself always struggling to manage your painful pimples? Are you fed up of trying salon sessions and...Read More
By Dr. T N Rekha Singh
April 1, 2020
Antibiotics are medicines used for fighting bacterial infections. Doctors often prescribe antibiotics for treating acne as they are a safe,...Read More