Acne scars can lower your self-confidence and mar your beauty. They are blemishes or marks left on the skin due to acne, especially cystic acne. It may seem as if they are permanent, but that is not the case!
Types Of Acne Scar Removal Treatments Available At Oliva
At Oliva Clinics in Chennai, there are seven different types of acne scar removal treatments available –
- Pixel Laser Resurfacing – This is a laser treatment where many tiny laser holes are created in the affected skin. The surrounding skin cells are kept intact to serve as a reservoir for quick and rapid healing.
- Super Skin Rejuvenation (Laser) – The treatment consists of using the latest type of laser – SSR Technology. The laser repairs the skin defects gently using a low form of energy such as short-pulse broadband light. The imperfections are gently heated and eliminated, so that younger and clearer skin takes its place.
- Chemical Peels – Most of the peels are naturally derived from organic ingredients. They remove the top layers of the skin leaving behind skin that is lighter, smoother, and above all healthier.
- Scar Excision – The skin that is affected by scar tissue is surgically removed and allowed to heal naturally. After scar excision, other treatments need to be done to permanently remove the scar.
- Dermal Fillers – They are natural or synthetically derived materials that are injected into the skin with the purpose of plumping up that particular area. Dermal fillers can last anywhere from six months to two years, depending on the type of filler used.
- Subcision Treatments – The scar tissue is detached from the overlying skin to smoothen the deeper scars and promote the growth of healthier, newer skin. After the skin is separated, lasers are used to smoothen the skin and remove any discoloration.
Among all these treatments, laser treatment is the most popular and the most effective in getting rid of the acne scars for good.
Also Read: Safe And Effective Treatments For Acne Scars
Acne Scar Removal Treatment Cost In Chennai
The cost of acne scar removal in Chennai starts at Rs.2,000 per session. It is important to understand that depending on the severity of the scar, multiple sessions with different treatments may be required to get rid of it completely. Skin clinics usually offer laser acne scar removal treatment as a package consisting of the recommended number of sessions. Laser treatment for acne scars cost in Chennai starts at Rs.10,000. As a package deal, the overall cost of the treatment will reduce. There are many factors that influence the final cost, and these have been discussed in the next section.
Factors Affecting Acne Scar Removal Treatment Cost In Chennai
Of course, before you splurge on this treatment, you must be certain about the factors that determine the price of acne scar removal. Here are some important factors while considering the cost –
- Size & Number Of Scars – Depending on the size and the number of scars present, the cost will vary. If the acne scars are big or numerous, they will require a number of sessions and therefore cost more.
- Depth Of Scar – Deeper acne scars will work out to be more expensive than shallow scars, as it will take a number of sessions and a combination of procedures to treat them.
- Type Of Laser – Different lasers will vary in cost. The latest one is most likely to be costly compared to older technology.
How Do You Book An Appointment At Near By Clinic?
Why Should You Choose Oliva’s Clinics For Acne Scar Removal In Chennai?
Oliva has been proven to be the best cosmetic clinic in India over and over again. Here are some top reasons why Oliva is better than its competitors –
- Leading no.1 in skin and hair clinic in Chennai
- Customized treatments according to the individual’s requirement
- Well trained and certified therapists
- World-class equipment and state-of-the-art facilities
- The experienced in-house team of cosmetic dermatologists
- All equipment used is US FDA approved
- Strict guidelines and set protocols for better service
- Served over 2,50,000 clients with 91% satisfaction rating
What Are The Pre And Post Care Instructions?
There are some necessary steps to remember for pre and post-care for laser acne scar removal.
Pre Care Instructions For Laser Acne Scar Treatment –
- Stop using masks and strong night creams at least four days before a session.
- Avoid workout, swimming, and use of warm water two days prior to a session.
- Please do not wax, thread, bleach, and perform any other parlor activity on the treatment area at least seven days before a session.
- Use moisturizer and sunscreen before stepping out in the sun.
- Avoid any other laser treatment on the areas to be treated at least 15 days prior to laser acne scar removal session.
Post Care Instructions For Laser Acne Scar Treatment –
- For some technologies, avoid sweating (working out or otherwise), sauna, and swimming for three days post the session.
- Use a sunscreen with SPF of 45+ before going outside.
- Avoid parlor activities (threading, bleaching, waxing, and facials) for a minimum of two weeks post-session.
- Keep your skin well moisturized and hydrated to prevent it from drying.
Are There Any Side Effects?
Unfortunately, all good things come with a few minor setbacks. You may experience some side effects that may occur post-laser acne scar removal –
- Redness of skin
- Swelling and puffiness on and near the treated area
- Moderate irritation along with itchy skin
These side effects are temporary and will usually fade away by themselves in a day or two.
Why live with acne scars now that you know how easy it is easy to get rid of them? Visit us at Oliva Clinic in Chennai and see how easy it is to remove them.